Monday, June 15, 2009

JUST BETWEEN US

GOOD IRON GOOD PEOPLE - Make it happen for you and your clients. Referring associates, friends and clients to a business can be a nerve racking process. How many times have you raved about a restaurant or service only to have your colleague disappointed? I for one used to be very skittish about referrals. I felt personally responsible if my referral performed poorly or my friends had a less than stellar experience.

LE TIP has been a breath of fresh air - Now I feel like an elite Concierge at a five star establishment. So far, every client I have sent to a Le Tip member’s business and those I have used personally have been top notch. Best of all, if something hasn’t gone as expected, it is always taken care of. In a recent survey of consumers, 89% said attitude and responsiveness of the contractor was more important than price!

LEARN WHAT SETS US APART – We owe it to each other to learn what makes each member special- We can refer with confidence. I do not expect you to be an iron expert – that’s my job. I look forward to discussing important steps in selecting a great contractor. I hope my contracting and ornamental iron knowledge will be a great resource. Let’s keep on learning how we can all look good and be the “go to” person for our clients.

See you all bright and early Wednesday the 17th !

Robin Bradley, B.O.M. Design/ Bradley Ornamental Metal





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment with any questions, comments, reviews & tips!