Thursday, July 9, 2009

Another Journey into Wellness

Life is a journey- we all know that. Being the owner of an independent business is rewarding and challenging. Sometimes our paths take us in different directions and it's easy to lose focus. It's important to have good reliable connections- they are your lifeline. Being a member of LeTip has given me a strong group of professionals at my fingertips. I have a focus group that is supportive and informative. I love to have my clients asking me about referrals from my group because they know that I trust them. I can refer my LeTip associates with confidence and trust that they are well taken care of.

A wonderful ancient technique has found it's place in the modern world of healing. Massage Cuppingtm is a modified version of the common practice of cupping therapy.The incredible results that this simple treatment produces have truly impressed those who have experienced it's subtle power. By creating suction and negative pressure, Massage Cuppingtm is used to release rigid soft tissue,drain excess fluids and toxins, loosen adhesions, and lift connective tissue, bringing blood flow to stagnant skin and muscles. A brief demonstration will be given at Wednesdays meeting at Acapulco Mexican Restaurant (1535 W. Katella Avenue, Orange, California 92867) by Tana Diaz, owner of the Orange County Journey Spa & Wellness Center.


Staying in Touch,
Tana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please post a comment with any questions, comments, reviews & tips!